Continuing…a webinar series hosted by the Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN) designed to answer the frequent questions from our members, “What can we do now that we’ve finished our Permaculture Design Certification (PDC) course?” or “What else do I need to know to keep my permaculture skills sharp?”
Stay Tuned for our next Webinar in February 2019!!
- October 26, 2018 – Carbon Farming: Regenerative Agricultural Practices and Climate Change Solutions for the Northeast
- Featuring Northeast Carbon Farming Practitioners and Teachers Eric Toensmier, Lisa DiPiano, and Jono Neiger
- April 26, 2018 – Designing and Building a Design/Build Permaculture Business
- Learn how successful design/build business owners are using their permaculture expertise to generate an income. Find out what they wish they had known when they started and how their businesses have changed over time. Presenters: Jesse Labbe-Watson with Evelyn Lane and Ashley Schenk and Aaron Parker
- January 26, 2018 – Permaculture & Disaster Relief
- A conversation with Tara Rodriguez Besosa, Prabina Shrestha and Pippa Buchanan hosted by the Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN) and sponsored by Resilience Planning and Design, NH. Learn how these practitioners are using permaculture-based skills to help in disaster relief efforts as a form of solidarity and social justice work in their respective countries of Puerto Rico, Nepal, and Austria.
PAN Webinars are recorded and are free for PAN members.
For access to past webinar recordings:
PAN Members Access via email: click here and we’ll send the link
Not a member? You can be for $30/$50/$100 – join here OR receive a copy of the Webinar recording using this Pay Now button: